• es
  • ca
  • fr
  • en


We offer our expertise for selling your property.

We are members of API nº  A 10164 (Col.legi i associació d’agents immobiliaris)  and we are registered with the Generalitat de Catalunya  – nº AICAT 4861.

Contact us, and we will explain what steps to take…

Do not forget that, in order to market your property, we will need to have the certificate of occupancy (cedula  de habitabilidad), and the energy performance certificate.

If you do not have the certificate of occupancy, do not worry, our architect will take care of everything.