• es
  • ca
  • fr
  • en


If you wish to rent out your home, or if you are looking for accommodation for your vacation, we can help…

Contact us, and we will tell you what steps to take…
Do not forget that, in order to advertise your property, we will need to have the certificate of occupancy (cedula  de habitabilidad) and it will need to be registered as tourist accommodation.
If you do not have the certificate of occupancy, do not worry, our architect will take care of everything.

You can also look on our website, in the Rentals section, and consult our rental conditions for tenants.